While it is very good to have a crazy-big, wicked-fast color laser printer such as the HP Color LaserJet CP6015 or the award winning CM6040f, most smaller businesses would only have the resources for a desktop multifunction device (MFC), also known as all-in-ones (AIO).
For those smaller companies or needs, Epson has the WorkForce line of MFCs. At AbsolutelyWindows, we have three of these devices in our review inventory: the WorkForce 310, WorkForce 600, and WorkForce 610 all-in-ones.
We are reviewing the WorkForce 310 here.
The Epson WorkForce 310 is a small MFC created for businesses. Part of the WorkForce line, the 310 is, in Epson terminology, a 4-in-1 printer, giving the user print, copy, scan, and fax functionality.
Resources used in this review:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Small Business
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Office 2010 Technical Preview
- HP Compaq C700 Notebook Computer
- HP tx2 TouchSmart Tablet PC
- Toshiba Tecra M7, MedikLabs
- HP ProLiant ML110 G5
- HP ProLiant ML350 G5
Follow me on Twitter